Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Article about: Hey guys Thought I'd post a quick 'how to' for the new look site and the new way of uploading your pictures to the forum. This new upload tool allows you to post 'inline' so you can describe

?

Default Re: New picture posting feature - How to guide !

I disconnected every little security gadget i have on the computer. It seems to be these programs which made big problems for me.
    Just wanted to add what i found out on my own.

Default Re: New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Guys,

Just so everybody is aware, the old style photo uploading feature is still available. Personally, I find it A LOT easier to use.

It is simple to make it your default:

Simply look at the top right of the main forum menu. Click on SETTINGS. Then, on the left you will need to find MY SETTINGS. From there, click on GENERAL SETTINGS. Scroll down a bit and you will see MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS. The third box down, you will see "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" (it is NOT highlighted, and it is in the same font and size as most of the text contained therein, so read carefully). Simply click the dot box for "Enhanced Attachment Uploading off" and you are all set to download images easily and quickly - Just like me... Just do not forget to click on the SAVE CHANGES box on the bottom of the page after you are done!

Please PM me with questions if you have any difficulty. This feature is so easy to use. SO, NO MORE PHOTOBUCKET, IMAGESHACK, JOE'S IMAGE HOSTING, PHOTOGRAPH CATHOUSE, OR WHATEVER! OK?

Many thanks and kindest regards to all,
    Richie

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hi there! I have problems with uploading pictures.
    They sometimes turns to the side or upside down. How can I turn them so they looks right?

Edit: Now I dont use the "insert image" button, I instead use "Attachments" and then I get it right I think.
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 07-26-2015 at 11:15 AM.

All I do is turn my phone round, but i did stop posting on here as image shack is frowned on, i was made up to be able to do it

It changed from what it was. When I click on the browse button, nothing happens. The screen blinks, and it won't open any files. I've tried to copy paste the picture into the space and it won't take that either. I tried Richies suggestion, but it's the same.

OK, I reset it to ON and it's back to normal.

I don’t have an upload button at all I’m on iPhone.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BattleOfTheBulge25 View Post
    I don’t have an upload button at all I’m on iPhone.
    Follow this step by step guide

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5