MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Not getting emails?

Article about: Hello Gents, I have been told that I have been sent several emails using the site option and I have not gotten them. So today I tried from my work computer to send me an email (Twice) and I

?

Default Not getting emails?

Hello Gents,
    I have been told that I have been sent several emails using the site option and I have not gotten them. So today I tried from my work computer to send me an email (Twice) and I have not received them. This has worked in the past. (6/19/15) was the last email I received from a member here.

Let me know.
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Let Dimas know, Phil...this same problem was going about just awhile ago here. Even Ade had a taste of it. Looks like it finally caught up with you!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks William.
    I thought that Dimas would see it here????

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

My PM box is full so I can't send PM's. If somebody could send The big D a message I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    My PM box is full so I can't send PM's. If somebody could send The big D a message I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I'll do it Phil. Will go out in a minute to Dimas.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Let Dimas know the same old neverending problem with "go to last post", and to see "xxx likes you post" has not work for ages.

Yes i know my english is horrible. Have been roasting, grinding and makin my own coffemix this morning and it looks like i had an epileptic seizure in the kitchen. My house maid aint happy.

So without coffe my brain works even less than normal.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'll do it Phil. Will go out in a minute to Dimas.

M
    Thank you so much Michael!!!! You are a true friend and I am very grateful to say that.
    Maybe someday in the deserts of Arizona I will show you that!!!!!(No Mine shafts! I promise!!!!)
    SF
    Phil

MAP
    ?

No the mine shafts are for Rossi....LoL.

No worries happy to have helped. I was just the first to see it, others would have done the same.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Then it will be the cactus for you and also the tequila that I know you will LOVE!!!
    I just hope Dimas will reply and let me know that the problem is fixed. I have a gift that I would like to send across the pond!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

It took quite abit of hunting and work, but he did, indeed, knock out the troubles we were all having, so, hopefully, he will be able to squash your instance of it much easier!
    Unfortunately, as TrondK has pointed out, though...there are a few bugs still running free in the system that have so-far eluded extermination! "Let Dimas know the same old neverending problem with "go to last post", and to see "xxx likes you post" has not work for ages."
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast