Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Not one genuine post!!

Article about: This really is out of hand! I just logged into the forum and every single one of the most recent posts in the forum was SPAM!!!! I for one am getting very tired of "wading" through

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Ralph,
    We appreciate all of the work. I spent some time as a Mod on a short lived
    military forum. I gotta say, it took all of the fun out of it.
    Yep, no mods = no forum. It's a thankless task (most of the time) and whilst we all benefit from the effort put in by the mods I doubt many of us have the inclination or the time to do it!

Many thanks indeed gents. Keep up the good work!

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 01-12-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

For those of you who do not understand the work involved, the last 2 hours searching, tracking and banning 35 spammers from India.
    Now the tracking program thinks I am a bot and has blocked me out for an hour.
    Not really much fun, and difficult to contribute to the discussions forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Is it just me, or does it seem the spam plague is lifting? Only saw one spam entry in the the "new member forum" box today, and nothing got through to the actual forum. Perhaps they are moving on to easier pickings?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem the spam plague is lifting? Only saw one spam entry in the the "new member forum" box today, and nothing got through to the actual forum. Perhaps they are moving on to easier pickings?
    No, Dimas and crew are working to prevent any spam from getting through. It is not an easy task.
    Also, myself and a couple of other Moderators are continually banning and deleting profiles.

Thank you Dimas for your tireless work to make this a better site!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3