Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Password for introduce yourself thread?

Article about: Hi, why do i need a password for the introduce yourself thread? cheers

Default Re: Password for introduce yourself thread?

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Is that a bunker behind the Honda ?
    Yeh, it is the eboat pens at Ijmuiden and behind the Suzuki is some more bunkers and some dragons teeth from the coastal defences in the same area. Another better shot of some more of the bunkers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Password for introduce yourself thread?  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Those Reveres go for ever, a mate used one when he was a courier, it was written off with 185,000 miles on it and the engine was still good, i've got the Jap home market model the NT 650!...
    I used to be a courier, used a GSX 400 until it blew up, dropped a rod though the case one day, bummer!
    Regards,

Jerry

I had a nice VT 500 years ago, pulled really well, camchain was a bit noisey but felt like it would go on for ever until some silly girl in a Corsa knocked me flying off it outside the race course in Chester. Cant beat a nice shaft drive bike !
    B#stard useless b#tch. The GS is a shaftie as well, can't beat them and that was the one of the things I learned to hate as a courier was oiling the bl##dy chain all the time.

I have a metal pin in my hip and a plate in my thigh from a bike smash in 1980, also broke four ribs and a shoulder blade in the same smash, sh#t happens.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Bond View Post
    B#stard useless b#tch. The GS is a shaftie as well, can't beat them and that was the one of the things I learned to hate as a courier was oiling the bl##dy chain all the time.

I have a metal pin in my hip and a plate in my thigh from a bike smash in 1980, also broke four ribs and a shoulder blade in the same smash, sh#t happens.
    Oh yeah Jerry, shit does indeed happen!! Been riding bikes since i was 15,on and off road, had many scrapes, had a really bad smash when i was 18, ended my army career rather abruptly, idiot pulled out in front of me on a cross roads, he didn’t realise, I hit him doing about 50mph on my little 125, spent 4 months in hospital, smashed my left leg to pieces, broke my arm, wrist in 3 places, had to have my leg pinned back together, couldn’t walk properly for 2 years !! Ha-ha happy days
    Yeah can’t beat a shaft drive bike, one piece of maintenance on a bike I hate the most is cleaning and lubing the chain!

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Anyone who rides a motorbike and has a beard needs one.

Oi.......I take distinct objection to the undertone inferences of that comment Adrian.
    As you know, I DO have a beard and I do ride a motorbike!!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

And to all my fellow BEARDY BIKERS, Ride safe, shiny side up, rubber side down.

A very old pic of me with a beard circa 1981, leaning on the Suzuki I had then.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Password for introduce yourself thread?  
    Regards,

Jerry

What a picture Jerry ! Were you into the Quo ?????

Nice bikes, I ride a fazer 600

Gt 250?.......

What a picture Jerry ! Were you into the Quo ?????
    Not especially, we just all looked like that in those days.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Gt 250?.......
    T250R but with a GT petrol tank.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast