Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Password for introduce yourself thread?

Article about: Hi, why do i need a password for the introduce yourself thread? cheers

Default Re: Password for introduce yourself thread?

Oh yeah i remember the RG 500 ok, the bike that really pi--ed off all the people who bought an RD 500 a few months before. I had the Japanese home market model the RG 400 Walter Wolf replica for a while, even as a 400 it was great!...

This thread has gone totally off track i know, but while we are on the bike theme, thought i would display this item of mine if you have not already seen it !

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    This thread has gone totally off track i know, but while we are on the bike theme, thought i would display this item of mine if you have not already seen it !
    Wow!.....

I remember the rg500, rip snorting stroker. I have had a few other bikes as well over the years, honda xl125, CD 175, dream and superdream 250's, 400/4, 2x 550/4, 2x Suzuki GS 750.

Probably some others as well that I can't think of, oh yeh BSA Bantam and A10 650 plunger and a Francis Barnet 150.

Oh and a 883 Sportster for a short time, though bits would fall off it whenever I rode it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

My Buell Cyclone, i got rid of it about 2 years ago. A great bike but the engines are like a hand grenade with the pin pulled!..

Quote by Bond View Post
    I remember the rg500, rip snorting stroker. I have had a few other bikes as well over the years, honda xl125, CD 175, dream and superdream 250's, 400/4, 2x 550/4, 2x Suzuki GS 750.

Probably some others as well that I can't think of, oh yeh BSA Bantam and A10 650 plunger and a Francis Barnet 150.

Oh and a 883 Sportster for a short time, though bits would fall off it whenever I rode it.
    Funny you should mention the Honda XL125 !! that was the bike i was riding when i was 18 and spent 4 months in hospital as a result of the accident

I've had loads of bikes over the years, too many to list, most of the Japanese superbikes , numerous crossers and enduro bikes, and some Italian, i even passed my test on a Vespa scooter !! haha If i won the Lottery, have to be Vincent Black Shadow !! or a brough superior ss100

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    My Buell Cyclone, i got rid of it about 2 years ago. A great bike but the engines are like a hand grenade with the pin pulled!..
    I always fancied a Buell !

My old Blade before the Ducati, in best colour Black.........................should we close this thread now haha

?

Just out of curiosity, how did we manage to change the original subject matter of this thread to the current subject of motorbikes?

Not complaining, just curious, and anyway, IMO, it makes a change to diverge away, in a friendly manner, from our original threads, provided it is not vindictive etc.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    My old Blade before the Ducati, in best colour Black.........................should we close this thread now haha

NO!!!

(See my post at #49 as to why not!) LOL

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast