Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Profile picture

Article about: Why my profile picture doesnt shows om my posts, but it can be seen on my profile page? Best regards, Franko

Default Profile picture

Why my profile picture doesnt shows om my posts, but it can be seen on my profile page? Best regards, Franko

There are actually two separate ones; your avatar and your profile picture. The avatar is the one that appears on your 'view profile' page, and the profile picture is the one that appears next to your posts.
    Don't know how long it takes, but it was a little while after joining before I could add a profile picture. Not entirely sure of the criteria to unlock it. It may have just been me fumbling and not being able to figure out how to do it.

B.B.

Franjo Try again going into your settings and use the avatar setting as Brodie has mentioned. If you still are having trouble..post your profile pic in this thread,,and I will place it in your avatar for you.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    There are actually two separate ones; your avatar and your profile picture. The avatar is the one that appears on your 'view profile' page, and the profile picture is the one that appears next to your posts.
    Don't know how long it takes, but it was a little while after joining before I could add a profile picture. Not entirely sure of the criteria to unlock it. It may have just been me fumbling and not being able to figure out how to do it.

B.B.
    Actually I think you have it backwards. Your Avatar photo is what everyone sees when you post (My is a RAD man) and your profile pic is only on your profile page.

Franko

click "My Profile" on the top right of this page. Then on the left hand side part of the way down you will see "Edit Avatar". It is from there that you can add your Avatar photo that everyone can see when you post.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Actually I think you have it backwards. Your Avatar photo is what everyone sees when you post (My is a RAD man) and your profile pic is only on your profile page.

Franko

click "My Profile" on the top right of this page. On the left hand side you will see "Edit Avatar". It is from there that you can add your Avatar photo that everyone can see when you post.
    It appears I do have it backwards. Apologies, it's been a long day!

B.B.

Thanks guys, i also have it backwards as B.B.
    Best regards, Franko