Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Posting with pictures between the text

Article about: Advice sort:- how do I post a thread and put the pictures through out the thread with the text between. Everytime I try to do this I end up with all the pictures in a block at the end of the

Default Posting with pictures between the text

Advice sort:- how do I post a thread and put the pictures through out the thread with the text between. Everytime I try to do this I end up with all the pictures in a block at the end of the thread.

Thank You.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Default Re: Posting with pictures between the text

The only way to do this is to host them on an outside server and post hyperlinks. We don't really like folks doing this, as the pics have a tendency to dissappear with time.

If you really want to do this you can, but it would be helpful to add them to the forum server as normal as well so they are preserved for the future just in case. Nothing worse than finding an old thread with no pics left.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Posting with pictures between the text

Hi Ade,
    Thanks for the quick reply, that explains why I couldn't do it. Ok I'll carry on using this server, the pictures make the forum threads and if they go a month or two later the thread is all but useless.
    LUCKYSTRIKE