Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

raffle tickets

Article about: hi ive just bought an extra ticket for the raffle ending very soon for 5 dollars will i automatically be entered twice now as i cant do this manually it says ive reached my maximum allowance

Default raffle tickets

hi ive just bought an extra ticket for the raffle ending very soon for 5 dollars will i automatically be entered twice now as i cant do this manually it says ive reached my maximum allowance when i go to the raffle thread but i havent submitted my ticket allowance yet anybody advise as i dont want to waste my payment cheers james

Default Re: raffle tickets

Hi James, if you have bought three tickets, that is the maximum anyone can buy. OK?

But it is up to you which prize draw you wish to enter into. Pointless entering a draw if the item does not interest you. Plus it gives others a better chance of winning something they want.

So to enter the draw for this week, click on this link and then tick the box to enter:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/raffl...do=raffle&id=4

If you on not on the list you are not taking part.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: raffle tickets

many thanks adrian for the prompt reply ,please forgive me im a bit thick ,i thought id buy an extra ticket just to see how the whole thing works and to better my chances of course ,thanks again james