Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Redirect

Article about: Dimas, I'm getting a redirect to http:www.exitjunction.com search page on exit (back button) from this site when searching for "WW2 British helmet Malta Camo" when I landed here wi

?

Default Redirect

Dimas, I'm getting a redirect to http:www.exitjunction.com search page on exit (back button) from this site when searching for "WW2 British helmet Malta Camo" when I landed here with Google, it's both with Firefox and Explorer. A quick Google of the problem suggests it may be your side.
    My PC is clean.

Best Regards,

Andy

Test: Third from left, top row. It's not harmful.

Link removed.
    Last edited by aj4010; 03-04-2013 at 07:17 AM.

?

Default Re: Redirect

"The JavaScript code tracked by ExitJunction.com intercepts the back button of your browser when you arrive at a site via one of the search engines. Instead of the back button taking you back to the search page you came from, you’re taken to a custom search page designed and operated by exitjunction.com."

Found on the net.

Andy

?

You need to click twicely to the back buttons. This exitjunction supports forum. I will close this function for the club members
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You need to click twicely to the back buttons. This exitjunction supports forum. I will close this function for the club members
    OK thanks.
    Dimas, from the little I know about it , using exitjunction can get the site removed from Google's listing?

Andy

?

Thanks, I did not realize that, and really have seen a big drop in the traffic, now the script removed
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics