Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Reference Sellers

Article about: Hello everybody Just a question on Sellers from here Ive bought a few items from the classifieds & the sellers have been great with info & the time it took to arrive! Is there some s

?

Default Reference Sellers

Hello everybody
    Just a question on Sellers from here Ive bought a few items from the classifieds & the sellers have been great with info & the time it took to arrive! Is there some sort of system to grade the seller like ebay?? So we all know a good seller as opposed to not so good!!! thanks Terry.

?

Default Re: Reference Sellers

Yes there is. You will see some sellers have a coloured star by their name and a feedback score just like ebay. Not sure how you go about giving feedback as I've niot done it but take a look back at your transaction here on the forum, I'm sure there must be a check box.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Reference Sellers

Ive had a look Adrian, I bought the item from here but started the sale through private messages,& now the item is sold "to me" it has been taken off the classifieds!! So I havent clue where to look lol.. Im not that great with computers I might have to get Aly on the case!!! lol Cheers Terry.