Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Removing classified ads

Article about: How do I remove them, they are all sold, I have written sold but I keep getting enquiries Thanks Nick

Default Removing classified ads

How do I remove them, they are all sold, I have written sold but I keep getting enquiries

Thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: Removing classified ads

Ok, will write the tutorial here:

Follow your item you've sold, right above corner as shown on the picture, find Product options as shown below on the picture. In dropdown menu find SOLD IT!
    That's it, over a 24h your advertisement will be automatically deleted.
    Removing classified ads
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Default Re: Removing classified ads

How to delete ad:
    Follow as shown on the picture, go to Product option
    Removing classified ads

Tick the box and submit changes

Removing classified ads
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi,

This may not be the correct thread but i'm having huge trouble with my classified. Its listed as 23mm world war II NSDAP party members badge.
    I have been unable to change it from an auction to a sale price. A a result I have listed this item twice (paying both times) and even as an auction it
    is impossible to bid on the item. It has numerous views (nearly 500) however I cannot figure out how to sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote by hugheses81 View Post
    Hi,

This may not be the correct thread but i'm having huge trouble with my classified. Its listed as 23mm world war II NSDAP party members badge.
    I have been unable to change it from an auction to a sale price. A a result I have listed this item twice (paying both times) and even as an auction it
    is impossible to bid on the item. It has numerous views (nearly 500) however I cannot figure out how to sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Try P.M'ing Tech Support as above, they will be able to help.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.