Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

removing your own thread .

Article about: thanks ade all the problem is on my threads there's no edit post,but on this thread there is why?dave

Default removing your own thread .

hi forum can somebody please explain how to actually remove my own threads as i've been around in circles trying everything,been into settings and profiles.my blog items have been removed without any probs so why is this not the same with my threads any info please dave

Default Re: removing your own thread .

Sorry to say you can't mate. Talk to a mod for the forum you put the thread in, they will be able to do it.

Yes, only moderators can remove them. Send them a PM and I am sure they will oblige

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

cheers guys that explains a lot now thanks for the speedy reply,dave

Hi Dave, only a Mod or myself can remove a thread.

This is very very rarely done and there has to be a very good reason for it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks ade didnt realize it was a big thing and all that.it was only because i've accidently removed all the pics plus got the answers i needed from the forum oh well not that important,thanks again ade and forum for putting me straight,all about learning i guess.cheers dave.

Hi Dave, if you could add the pics back that would be good: in fact it is vital.

The forum is an online database to be used for the benefit of all, both now and in years to come.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default unknown cartridge?

thanks ade but how do i reattach the pics for an already existing thread?tried everything and getting nowhere,not so bright on this forum me thinks,dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture removing your own thread .  
    Last edited by moaning minnie; 03-24-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: adding pics

done it know oh well its all a learning curve cheers dave.how do i put it in with the correct thread as its now in the wrong place?this is not going well at all.

I will sort it Dave.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast