Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Article about: I'm very curious : what is that "Rep Power" ? some liberal slogan?

?

Default Rep Power

I'm very curious : what is that "Rep Power" ? some liberal slogan?

?

Default Re: Rep Power

If you click to the icon left, below at he the Rep power word, you can give some rep points to the poster, as I've gave to you.... one minute ago

"Reputation power" is what it stands for

?

There a good way to know what does the peoples think about. Sometime the crazy threads etc. But this is the good indicator, the peoples want to look the posts of the x-member or not. After recieving a lot of negative points, the custom member cannot post messages to the forum, of cause all points can be removed by admins.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Interesting feature. So if someone posts something useful I could click the rep power button? Does it go up by 1 everytime someone clicks on it?

Quote by Auke View Post
    Interesting feature. So if someone posts something useful I could click the rep power button? Does it go up by 1 everytime someone clicks on it?
    Yes
    But you can only do it once to each member (I think)

?

Quote by Auke View Post
    Not sure, mine seems to go up by one point every hundred posts. It has never increased by any member giving me a rep point.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I've always wondered what it did aswell, as it seems to go up every year and every 100 posts for me. Interesting little feature though

Biggest question of all is, why is Ade's only 10 and not something a lot higher?

Thanks

Danny

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Not sure, mine seems to go up by one point every hundred posts. It has never increased by any member giving me a rep point.
    I've given you Ade

Excuse the pun

?

its not the size of your rep that matters its what you do with it well thats what my girlfriend tells me ,,,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast