Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Seller of fake SS cap wants me to delete a started thread

Article about: by SteveR I would tell him to eat \\$hit and die. Steve, I am sure you mean't to post "eat shit and Die, Mutha f#cka"

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I would tell him to eat $hit and die.
    Steve, I am sure you mean't to post "eat shit and Die, Mutha f#cka"
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The pics stay as they come under "Fair useage". Crooks and conmen always like to spout "the Law".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    For those who had not seen this piece of cr#p previously. Even a blind five year old could tell it is bad and he thinks he has the right to complain that it has been called a fake. No wonder he wants the pictures removed. Who is the purveyor of such an item? We need to know so we can all boycott his site and spread the word far and wide!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    For those who had not seen this piece of cr#p previously. Even a blind five year old could tell it is bad and he thinks he has the right to complain that it has been called a fake. No wonder he wants the pictures removed. Who is the purveyor of such an item? We need to know so we can all boycott his site and spread the word far and wide!
    Word Jerry word!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Thumbs up

Quote by jerry b View Post
    even a blind five year old could tell it is bad

Heehee
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

?

Tell the snivelling little scum bucket to go and do one, he has'nt got a leg to stand on legally and I'm sure if he gets caught he won't have legs period

Private seller or a dealer?

Jan
    ?

Private seller.

Best,

Jan

?

I experienced a similar situation a few years back. I bought a tropical Luft cap from quite a well known dealer. IMO it was a fake and sent it back. Had he refunded me in good time, that would have been the end of it but he didn't. It took months to get my refund so in the meantime, I posted a thread about the cap with photos and the way the dealer was messing me about with the refund as a warning to other collectors.

Well he didn't like that and sent numerous emails threatening me with legal action and ordering me to remove the photos etc etc.

I simply told him that the photos were in the public domain anyway (on his website) and that I'd report him to the UK Police for email harassment if he didn't just fack off.

Never heard from him again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast