Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Signature Error Message?

Article about: Evening Gents, Decided tonight that it was time to join the WRF Club and have bought a year's subscription, so you're stuck with me for at least that long Moving on, I just tried to add a si

Default Signature Error Message?

Evening Gents,
    Decided tonight that it was time to join the WRF Club and have bought a year's subscription, so you're stuck with me for at least that long
    Moving on, I just tried to add a signature, and I keep on getting an error message of sorts, anyone encountered the same? Am I doing something wrong?
    Kindest Regards,
    Harvey

What are you trying to add as a signature?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I have had this problem too. It doesn't matter what I add as a signature. Even if it's just something I've typed myself, I receive an error message that tells me the signature is invalid. I first noticed this last week. Assumed it was only me.

B.B.

I was trying to add the words inscribed on the Devonshire Cemetery memorial, as text not as a picture. I have no connections to the Devonshires by the way, just the words are very poignant.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I have had this problem too. It doesn't matter what I add as a signature. Even if it's just something I've typed myself, I receive an error message that tells me the signature is invalid. I first noticed this last week. Assumed it was only me.

B.B.
    Glad I'm not the only one mate thought my account was kaputt for a second.

I have moved this thread to the Technical section so that hopefully Dimas will see it.
    If he does not reply, contact him here, and send him a PM.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=1

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph, looking back it would have been wiser for me to have posted it there originally, but it’s late so I’ll forgive myself lol. Many thanks mate

MAP
    ?

I remember (or maybe imaginging) someone posting this issues a few months back and they found a way around it. maybe dig through the threads to see if you can find it or confirm I'm getting old and making things up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I remember (or maybe imaginging) someone posting this issues a few months back and they found a way around it. maybe dig through the threads to see if you can find it or confirm I'm getting old and making things up.
    I'll have a dig through past threads this morning mate and if I can't find it I'll just bang Dimas a message

All sorted now lads, I will post the link below for anyone else struggling with this issue and how to fix it.
    Forum updates and bugs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast