Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Somthing wierd going on with the forum?

Article about: Has anyone gone to read a reply to a post and then found no reply there? I saw a thread on the forum, went to read the latest post and found it to be years old. Even though the thread list s

Default Somthing wierd going on with the forum?

Has anyone gone to read a reply to a post and then found no reply there?

I saw a thread on the forum, went to read the latest post and found it to be years old. Even though the thread list showed the last post this morning. I checked to see when the poster had last been on the forum and it was 3 years ago. I've got some screen shots to show what I mean. This has happened a few times.

I've ringed in red what I'm trying to explain.

I noticed the same thing as well.

Don't worry it's just the mutant star goat messing with the forum settings!..

gotta be a glitch, Mr Cain last posted here 09/07/2011!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Braise His Mane...!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    What? Oh blast! Excuse me, guys; I have a B-Ark to catch!

Somtimes when a Mod or Admin reads over old posts that may be worthy of a review or re-kindled discussion..will bump it to the top..with the old date still intact with the present date attached to the last post although 3 yrs old. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Somtimes when a Mod or Admin reads over old posts that may be worthy of a review or re-kindled discussion..will bump it to the top..with the old date still intact with the present date attached to the last post although 3 yrs old. Regards Larry
    Wise men can always calm our fears.

But there still is an existing problem with the Mutant Star goat .... those horizontal eyes do mess things up.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    What? Oh blast! Excuse me, guys; I have a B-Ark to catch!
    Huh? ...... I thought the "people who did the actual work, who made things and did things" went in the C-Ark?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Wise men can always calm our fears.
    Copious amounts of high quality Mary Jane and a large cognac work better for me....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast