Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

standartenfuhrer collar tabs

Article about: Hi, new member so i shall shuffle around looking lost for a while. In the meantime could you give me your esteemed opinion on something. I have a matching pair (left and right) of Standarten

bandit1200
    ?

Default standartenfuhrer collar tabs

Hi, new member so i shall shuffle around looking lost for a while. In the meantime could you give me your esteemed opinion on something. I have a matching pair (left and right) of Standartenfuhrer collar tabs. They are on Brandenburg black velvet and made of nickle silver (I think!) Two acorns depicted (one empty) with a single leaf. Had them since 1968 Would post a photo but aint got a clue how too and need sleep! Would just like an idea if they are rare...collectable...or as comman as smarties.Also got a double decal M40 helmet...well thats what I thought till I looked at your posts! Now know I aint got a clue what it is. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing as they say! Thanks in advance. Chis

Default Re: standartenfuhrer collar tabs

Hi Chis, welcome to the forum!

See the "FAQ" tab at far top right of the page or the pinned thread in the helmet forum or advice on posting photos.

The tabs, if original, are not common and are very collectable! Helmets are always popular items.

Cheers, Ade.

bandit1200
    ?

Ahh thanks my mate, work long long hours and brain never in gear when i get home. i will do it right tonight!

No Problem. I have deleted the thread you posted by mistake so you can have a fresh start at it

Cheers, Ade.