Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Still locked up

Article about: Still shut down. Trying to see if this post is accepted. Anyone else still locked up from March 19th ?

Default Still locked up

Still shut down. Trying to see if this post is accepted. Anyone else still locked up from March 19th ?

MAP
    ?

I see it David. We are all experiencing different issues. Being locked out / kicked out is one. Others are the Top Stats on home page not loading (or expanding beyond 8 posts), disappearing posts, inability to unsubscribe to threads, timing out/slow response, Notifications when there are none, etc. etc.

My biggest pet peeve at the moment is not being able to expand the Top Stats (I always set to 100 so I can quickly look at the days new posts.....)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can't clear my notifications

mpw
    ?

Took me three attempts to sign in. Has been very slow the last week too. Visiting this site is becoming a voyage full of surprises. I'm sure though the tech team are doing their best to sort matters out.

Mark.

On my normal browser (Firefox) I don't get new posts either. I signed out & on again, deleted cache and cookies but still nothing. Now I am on Chrome which seems to have helped a bit as I can at least see this post.

I started a topic about it but no idea if it was actually view-able for others, as I didn't see it as posted myself

When I click on 'What's New' nothing appears or it is out of date (from 19th).
    And new posts disappear.
    Frustrating.

MAP
    ?

This is the thread that Dimas is watch for comments and providing feedback on...

Forum running slow
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is bizarre. If I go on "Forum Running Slow" thread I'm not logged on and can't post. But I go on this thread, I seem to be logged on and can post. I've been periodically checking activity on the main forums since Tuesday but can see no posts after that date ( March 19th), though strangely can view threads.
    Very frustrating, I think I will check back in a fortnight, hopefully back to normal then. Bye.