Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Suggestion for the Classifieds

Article about: I'm not 100% sure this is where i should post this but i have a suggestion that may make navigating the classifieds simpler. If it would not be too difficult perhaps a search ads buy price r

?

Default Re: Suggestion for the Classifieds

It' s a bit strange system, you can leave the feedback even the item is not listed anymore. But the system give oportunity to leave only one feedback
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Well, I personally think that in this forum reputation is the most importaint thing. And here You can not get "fame" just because You sell much or You post. So I do not belive in these stars or other ratings. I think You have to earn some respect from other forum members before You start to sell.

Thank you, Dimas. However I still can't find it. Actually I looked and I can't pull up anything that I've bought from the classifieds.

Luke

?

If this will help you, for example here is shown Third Reich Awards and decorations section- find "Sort by" and choose from dropdown menu option, whatever you want

Suggestion for the Classifieds
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks again, Dimas. I followed your instructions with no luck. I still can't seem to find it. Don't worry about it, no big deal.
    Thanks for your help.

Luke

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Thanks again, Dimas. I followed your instructions with no luck. I still can't seem to find it. Don't worry about it, no big deal.
    Thanks for your help.

Luke
    If the seller you want to leave feedback to has other items for sale you can click their username directly on the sales page. When it pulls up their classifieds profile on the left column there will be a feedback area to click into. This is where you will be given the option to leave detailed feedback. For instance, here is my classifieds profile:

- Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

I would think it would work for any other member. It may be a good suggestion to Dimas that if a username could be typed onto the above link "instead of user 11142" it may be easier to reach a specific members classified section profile as their "number" may not be known to buyers but their username is, does that make sense?

William Kramer

William Kramer

Thanks for the info, William. I'll give it a shot.

Luke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2