Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Technical Problems...

Article about: I'm constantly getting disconnected from the Forum...this is the only site I have trouble with like that... I get disconnected after posting and hitting Enter, and while trying to upload pic

Default Technical Problems...

I'm constantly getting disconnected from the Forum...this is the only site I have trouble with like that...
    I get disconnected after posting and hitting Enter, and while trying to upload pics after pressing Enter...Pages either take forever to load or I get disconnected while waiting for the page to load...
    Quite maddening. It's been like this for a long time, but today it's especially irritating...!
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn stuff like that used to happen to me when i used Internet Explorer on here, i changed to Chrome and have had no more issues!....

?

It happens to me as well, but I'm using Safari to view the forum. I think it might be a server issue of some kind.

I haven't had this issue. You can hit Dimas a line about the problem and see what he knows.

Never had this problem i'm using Opera.

Hi Glenn, I use Chrome too.

Dimas is the guy to talk to on tech issues like this. Drop him a line.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sounds like it might be a browser ajax javascript issue to me but how to fix is beyond my ken.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I use Explorer but I do not have such problems.

?

Will take a look on this problem
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dimas, I am not a person with computer knowledge, but have a look at the "heartbleed"-problem.
    My security-system says that somewhere there is a leak and Warrelics is not okay!
    Maybe the problem is to be found there! Could be, I do not say it is for sure!

The heartbleed-problem apparently seems to be over, as my system gave me an okay this morning.
    Would not know where the problem is. I have no problems at all with the warrelics website.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast