Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Test for Mark

Article about: Just a test for Mark by Dimas

?

Default Test for Mark

Just a test for Mark by Dimas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_37b50_c18288fb_orig1.6l1asgolz9c0gscgscwwc0cgw.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	811535  
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

?

Hi Dimas it seems ok now I will try sending you a PM.

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

?

Test

Mark,

Sorry I never replied to you the other day but I could not get onto GHW2 as my internet has been on a go slow for a few days.

I have issue with some of the technical aspects of this forum, see thread I started recently but I have not had the same problems as you, though I think there has been a lot of issues with the forum since the most recent upgrade or whatever.

I have had an message from Dimas but I will not reply as per his instructions.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry no worries I have been unable to access the forum for a couple of days now and had to E-mail Adrian to get some tech support help I hope it is all sorted now my hats off to Dimas and Adrian for all there help in this matter.

Regards Mark