Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Thank you War Relics Forum

Article about: Recently, I attended the Toronto Military Show. I went this year filled with the knowledge learned from your forum here, and I was absolutely shocked walking around looking at things that I

Default Thank you War Relics Forum

Recently, I attended the Toronto Military Show. I went this year filled with the knowledge learned from your forum here, and I was absolutely shocked walking around looking at things that I would normally just open my wallet and let the vendor take what they wanted.
    I don't think you cats here actually get to hear about the "successes" too much of your efforts. I think I saved hundreds of dollars.
    I saw ss tabs with the wrong designs, cuff title with the wrong edge patterns, dog tags with wrong fonts, iron crosses with the muffin top, another gold wound badge that was originally black...all being offered as genuine/authentic TR regalia.
    I have always given people the benefit of telling the truth, and being an honest vendor...but now I see the light, and approach each sale with caution.

So, thanks cats, for taking the time to help out a few of us out here collect with more clarity. I really appreciate it.

ScB

Default Re: Thank you War Relics Forum

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Recently, I attended the Toronto Military Show. I went this year filled with the knowledge learned from your forum here, and I was absolutely shocked walking around looking at things that I would normally just open my wallet and let the vendor take what they wanted.
    I don't think you cats here actually get to hear about the "successes" too much of your efforts. I think I saved hundreds of dollars.
    I saw ss tabs with the wrong designs, cuff title with the wrong edge patterns, dog tags with wrong fonts, iron crosses with the muffin top, another gold wound badge that was originally black...all being offered as genuine/authentic TR regalia.
    I have always given people the benefit of telling the truth, and being an honest vendor...but now I see the light, and approach each sale with caution.

So, thanks cats, for taking the time to help out a few of us out here collect with more clarity. I really appreciate it.

ScB
    Well said I couldnt agree more Meoww

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes, I have been on this forum for only a couple of days, but I have recieved a lot of help from the other members. I intend on staying now, since this forum is always busy. Thanks everyone!

And do you know when another militaria show might be coming to Ontario?

Sure...check this site here>

Toronto Military Show

You are in Ontario Screaming Eagle..?

Hi.

Ade is my knowledge guy he is unreal, like a machine of knowledge he has a pc for a brain its amazing.

Thanks ADE!!!!!!

Alex

a big thanks to all of you guys as well from me!

i think you all have saved me a total of 300 dollars so far. i really appreciate all of you on the forums.

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Sure...check this site here>

Toronto Military Show

You are in Ontario Screaming Eagle..?
    Yes

Yes, Thank you all for your help

This is a great website!

Hear hear. I've learned so much in my short time here and in the hobby. Guys like Ade, FB, Bob and Adrian C are truly foremost sources of knowledge in the hobby and I think it's a honor and privilege that I get the opportunity to learn from them.

I still have *a lot* to learn, but who doesn't A big thank you to the aforementioned as well as everyone one else that helps make this forum great.