MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Thanking people

Article about: Is there a way to thank all that helped me Ido not want them to think I don't appreciate the help

?

Default Thanking people

Is there a way to thank all that helped me Ido not want them to think I don't appreciate the help

Quote by Hhaysr View Post
    Is there a way to thank all that helped me Ido not want them to think I don't appreciate the help
    Just return to the threads you started and post something along the lines of "I want to thank all that helped me". It's as simple as that, really.

We all appreciate your consideration. Too often, individuals come to our site, ask numerous questions, receive answers and do not have the maturity or courtesy for a simple "thank you." It is probably my #1 peeve on the forum. Welcome and I hope we can be of additional help in the future.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

get the drinks in.....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Yes a little courtesy is greatly appreciated. Not difficult to say thank-you for the info received.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    We all appreciate your consideration. Too often, individuals come to our site, ask numerous questions, receive answers and do not have the maturity or courtesy for a simple "thank you." It is probably my #1 peeve on the forum. Welcome and I hope we can be of additional help in the future.
    I associate myself with the above. I strive always to thank for posts of merit, and even some with less merit. I cannot partake of the Zeitgeist that bad manners embody some virtue of hip coolness and so forth. Discipline of self expression is a core virtue I learned in decades of military service, and since so many of you have an
    interest in the life of soldiers and so forth, then the least courtesy normal in military life can also apply here. Even those of us who are less Anglo Saxon than some
    here can well benefit from good manners and the inner freedom such a thing manifests. Of course, there are many who have no idea what these sentences mean,
    but you would be amazed at how much benefit you can accrue here via decorum and bearing in its 21st century iteration.Thanking peopleThanking peopleThanking people

I just "liked" your original post. You will see my ID show up in the list. I might add it would also be good to become a supporting member when you are ready to do so. It does not cost very much and the value will be returned greatly by input on your posts and friendship. Neil

obviously this guy needs to read this thread.

information please

need some info on this beret
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

CBH
    ?

Now Jerry, he just thanked me. But I know where your coming from.

?

I just posted 3 visors. been collecting for 33 years. Never have I acquired a visor. I studied and did what I could to educate myself. When it came down to it I called out the 5 guys I reached out to via Private Message and asked if the visors I was going to acquire were good in their eyes.

Nothing better than listing those who helped me pave the road. I thanked them when I posted the thread. There are category ninjas on here who know some subjects like the back of their hand. Some are multiple category experts. WRF is a family and grateful bunch. Many help for the love of the hobby and the protection of each other. Pay it forward to the next guy. I help others a lot through PM. Overall I get more joy from learning myself. Glad you have a grateful heart. That tells you something about someone.

I am grateful to Gerrit who introduced me to this band of brothers in 2014.

Cheers to you!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com