Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is there a way to do surveys in forums?

Article about: Can an automated survey be set up with a thread in a forum? I'm thinking something basic: a question with a few choices that members can choose from, that automatically counts the replies an

Default Is there a way to do surveys in forums?

Can an automated survey be set up with a thread in a forum? I'm thinking something basic: a question with a few choices that members can choose from, that automatically counts the replies and possibly also gives a % break down?

I know such a beast exists on Canadian GunNutz web site.

Thanks,
    Mike/dastier

?

It is possible to post a poll where members can vote on a choice of several options and the results can be seen by all.

An example can be seen here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes that's what I was thinking. I'm waiting to hear back from the mods of Polish Militaria about whether or not to go ahead with it as I'm suggesting a new sub forum in Polish Militaria which might increase their workload. If the mods agree it a good idea (one has already) then I'll be in touch to set up a poll to query the membership.

Are polls open to all or does one have to be a member of War Relics (I'm assuming someone logging on as a guest can't vote)