Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tried Posting

Article about: Hello, I've tried posting a few times and for some reason I get a message telling me that it needs to be moderator approved before it goes through. It's been a day.

Default Tried Posting

Hello,

I've tried posting a few times and for some reason I get a message telling me that it needs to be moderator approved before it goes through. It's been a day.

?

Default Re: Tried Posting

Are you posting a link or images?

Which forum are you posting in?

**Edit**

Ok, I found the threads.

It's because you're using a photo hosting site - flickr. If you upload the to the forum there shouldn't be a problem. Basically, the 'moderated post' is a safeguard against spam posts or viruses when the software picks up a new member using an outside photo hosting site. A moderator has to check it out and approve it if need be or delete it if it's not related to the forum.

Upload to the forum and you will be fine.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your help... so, I pretty much send out 3 posts for review! I'm an idiot. Either way, I'd love for my 3rd post to go through.

?

I approved the helmet thread but it would be appreciated if you could upload the photos to the forum and not use flickr. The reason being is that photos on hosting sites have a limited shelf life and in time they do disappear so we are left with a thread where the subject is invisible.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Links become dead from these host sites..as they freely remove your pics when they want to without your consent,,which leaves this forum with empty reference. Upload the photos to your computer which may cost you one extra step instead of clicking and copying the address bar. In turn you will have photos in your own library for your reference and also have contributed to everyones cause in studying these artifacts.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Links become dead from these host sites..as they freely remove your pics when they want to without your consent,,which leaves this forum with empty reference. Upload the photos to your computer which may cost you one extra step instead of clicking and copying the address bar. In turn you will have photos in your own library for your reference and also have contributed to everyones cause in studying these artifacts.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!