Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Uploading pictures question

Article about: Just recently when ive uploaded pictures ive been getting a question mark on the picture and when i post the thread it appears as a link instead of a visible picture. Is this a bug or is it

NCA
    ?

Question Uploading pictures question

Just recently when ive uploaded pictures ive been getting a question mark on the picture and when i post the thread it appears as a link instead of a visible picture.
    Is this a bug or is it me?!

Default Re: Uploading pictures question

I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks and was told by Ade that it is to do with the size of the pics and if over a certain size (unspecified) they do this and have to be viewed by clicking on them. The problem then though is, if they are not labeled, as many of mine are not, you wont be able to see what they are if your searching your photo manager to repost them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

NCA
    ?

Hmm, makes sense...but the the image that appeared as a link is 135.9kb and the one that did appear is 153.5kb.

?

Here is how to do that

Uploading pictures questionUploading pictures question

Follow advanced editor ( or double click reply to thread green button), Drag and drop in upload manager in the screen below choosen attachments,
    click
    Insert inline button
    When you are creating new post, you just need to skip the first step with advanced editor
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

I dont think it is a size thing. The uploader refused a 64kb .JPG just now. Also, I have noticed that photos from the same camera of identical sizes upload sometimes, and then fail with a question mark in the same upload session.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by NCA View Post
    Hmm, makes sense...but the the image that appeared as a link is 135.9kb and the one that did appear is 153.5kb.
    I did not say that it was correct, only that Ade told me that is the problem. It makes no sense to me!
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Here is how to do that

Uploading pictures questionUploading pictures question

Follow advanced editor ( or double click reply to thread green button), Drag and drop in upload manager in the screen below choosen attachments,
    click
    Insert inline button
    When you are creating new post, you just need to skip the first step with advanced editor
    Hi Dimas, I think we know how to upload pics, its just that sometimes they only show up with a QUESTION MARK and you cant see the image in your uploader or on the screen.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Twice click to this thread:
    1 Sorting images by filename or date, and follow page to find the image, if you remember name or date

2. Choosing the files with the ticking the box, and drop the selected files with mouse into the bottom line, as shown in the fig 3

3. Inserting inline will allow you to place the pictures between text, as shown in this post, or just pressing the done button will add the picture below post as attached images with thumbnails

Note: I use space twicely between text and images

The result will be like this , when I'am click to the done button
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uploading pictures question   Uploading pictures question  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

NCA
    ?

Dimas, thats exactly what i have been doing but sometimes i get a picture that uploads as a question mark and when i post the thread it appears as a link.

Confused.com!

?

Quote by NCA View Post
    Dimas, thats exactly what i have been doing but sometimes i get a picture that uploads as a question mark and when i post the thread it appears as a '?'.

Confused.com!
    This has also happened to me.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast