Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

upright

Article about: Hi, I am having major issues with uploading pictures to a new post. They end up sideways, no matter how I download, they turn up sideways??? Even if I could just edit them upright, that woul

Default upright

Hi, I am having major issues with uploading pictures to a new post. They end up sideways, no matter how I download, they turn up sideways??? Even if I could just edit them upright, that would be ok. Help me, Please.

Could just be that they are too large.Try resizing them that should help.

When I take photos with my phone and send them to the computer, they come the right way but when I then upload them on the forum they turn sideways so I always open them in "Paint" before I post them here and re-saves them the right way in paint.
    This trick always fix the problem.
    I hope you understand waht I mean.

Ive tried uploading from all angles and sizes, and same result. I will try "paint" thing when I figure out what it is.. Thanks for your help. Kevin

click on the picture, now right click choose 'open with' choose 'paint' and you can resize and perform all kinds of magic to your photo.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    click on the picture, now right click choose 'open with' choose 'paint' and you can resize and perform all kinds of magic to your photo.
    Exactly. my woman showed me that and it opened a whole new world to me