Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Upside down pics

Article about: I posted soldbuch pics today they came out upside down. Can this be fixed.

Default Upside down pics

I posted soldbuch pics today they came out upside down. Can this be fixed.

?

Delete photos from the topic, turn them on your PC, and upload once again, or download them from here, and reupload.

Right click on a photo below, "save as", and save them on your PC.

Yes it can be. I'm sure one of the "Mods" will do it. When they get chance. They're helpful here. Stewy

Cheers mate

I only have iPad but I see you have done it many thanks could they be posted on the page I originally posted mine please

I'm really trying to suss this guys name in the pic, never had a soldbuch before, so any info you see on it you could tell me would be great. I know he was 544 gren rgt , and I have two dates of medals he won, one being 1st world war

Erich something. Stewy

Heilmann, possibly? Stewy

Quote by nickyboy79 View Post
    I only have iPad but I see you have done it many thanks could they be posted on the page I originally posted mine please
    You simply click on the photos that Ylang has graciously rotated for you here and save them to your computer. Then you can go to your thread and edit your post containing the photos that were uploaded incorrectly. When the upload window opens, select your existing photos and delete them. Then you can reload the ones you saved from here and they should show up in the correct orientation.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think your right with first name, could be right for his surname a tricky one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast