Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Walmart Forum Invasion?

Article about: WalMart iPhone 5 Canon iPad Samsung Galaxy Why are these words I type auto-converted to hyper links that I did not create which brings one to search page links for one of the most commercial

ebay

?

Hi Richie, I use Safari.

Being an owner of a mom and pop business I have never been a fan of WalMart's predatory pricing that has devastated mom and pop businesses that used to be the backbone of our economy. Now the ma and pa's that used to provide jobs at decent wages are Wal Mart greeters at poverty wages and who greet their ex employees who themselves are Walmart shoppers forced to have to buy Wal Marts cheap Chinese slave labor made junk because their company couldn't compete with WalMarts predatory scorched earth pricing "rollbacks" and went bankrupt.

Sam Walton is the worst American capitalism has ever had to offer and that company has been a huge factor in the destruction of the middle American economy.

So I really don't want my posts to have links to Walmart forced in. <--Like right now

?

Hmm I am starting to believe DougB getting paid everytime he write the WalMart (evil empire )name. Whats the deal? Are you making money everytime you write the name??

Come on old boy, have some faith in us.... you can trust us with your secret.......

I would assume it's targeted Adsense type hotlinks , much like the cookies type targeted advertisements that are sometimes seen on here , I don't think it can be specific user blocked , only turned on or off for all users posts .

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Hmm I am starting to believe DougB getting paid everytime he write the WalMart (evil empire )name. Whats the deal? Are you making money everytime you write the name??

Come on old boy, have some faith in us.... you can trust us with your secret.......
    I just find it interesting to see the word Walmart change to a link, like right about.....now. Hmm, the game must be up, no link.....there goes my $0.0001 per click royalty.

?

Quote by Australia View Post
    I would assume it's targeted Adsense type hotlinks , much like the cookies type targeted advertisements that are sometimes seen on here , I don't think it can be specific user blocked , only turned on or off for all users posts .
    It is done by VigLink (see my previous posts). I know how these are set and am sure it's a global background setting.

I am waiting for confirmation before I ask if this is really necessary that our public posts are prostituted without our consent to be advertising for predatory corporations who invest jack into the community, pay their employees near starvation wages, won't work with labor unions, and have contributed to closing more American and Canadian businesses than the Great Depression.

?

PS not trying to be a $hit disturber. I just fkg HATE Walmart..... (Smile)

Destructive???!!!! I love walmart. Every time I go to one and look at the people in there, I feel a little bit better about myself. I also go to local carnivals for that same feeling.

Walmart Forum Invasion?

?

How's he "living better" exactly? :-)

now the forum is getting hit hard right now!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast