Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warning notice on Classifieds page

Article about: I am getting this message on the top of the screen when i click on Classifieds page: Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/warrelic/public_html/class

On top of it Gents... This one is for Dimas..and could be server related.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

As the classifieds and forum are a different software it won't work excellent together , the forum needs to be updated due the several security bugs found, as well then the next step are to update the classified section
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

/home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 636

It is the address of a file and an error or missing item on line 636 of the code. /home address usually refers to a file on a unix or linux system. Common issues when doing vbulletin updates. Every update comes with it's own challenges to run on all the different systems. Just my .02 cents after running a vbulletin site for years.

?

Not sure if Dimas has had time too update the classifieds software yet , but my ads are still not showing up in "my ads" , is any other sellers finding the same ??

?

Placed another item in my ads in the classified section today & they are still NOT showing up , i can only find my items by going too the correct section & trawl through too find them . Thought this issue might be sorted by now as it's been going on for 3 weeks now ??

?

This old link does not work at the moment, I will contact developer. At the moment you can use this link HD1450's Ads - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    where last digits can be copied from your member profile link, the digts at the end are your ID warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=8077
    So just add to the end this digits
    Code:
     www.warrelics.eu/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/500/ppuser/
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thanks Dimas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12