Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Warning notice on Classifieds page

Article about: I am getting this message on the top of the screen when i click on Classifieds page: Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/warrelic/public_html/class

?

Default Warning notice on Classifieds page

I am getting this message on the top of the screen when i click on Classifieds page:

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 636

& also it reads the same when i click on "my ads" & when my ads page opens up there is nothing showing even though i have a couple of items for sale which can be viewed if i go into the right category . So is anyone else seeing this message ???

MAP
    ?

Yes, but Dimas did recently update the forum software so I would assume this is some sort of coding issue.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I see it too...I was getting whacky stuff on my screen here yesterday when I tried to open a few of the pages...and oftentimes I'm unable to post photos right away, and have to repeat the procedure several times before they load onto the page...
    I have faith in Dimas' to figure it all out...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks chaps , it also logged me out last night too , but obviously it is down to the new software hopefully

MAP
    ?

Yes, noticed that too. I have it on multiple devices: Cell, PC, tablet (OK I'm addicted) and got logged out of all as well.

As Glenn said, it should all be worked out soon.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I also had to log in today, but that happens every now and then so I did not pay it much attention. I have not visited the classifieds today, so I have not noticed the other problems.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

HEY HO computers.lol.

?

Warning messages have now gone but my ads are not showing in "my ads" page

Had the same warnings yesterday but all good today!

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Warning messages have now gone but my ads are not showing in "my ads" page
    I get the same now, no ads showing in my ads even though they are there including a few I just uploaded, oh hum, feckin computers gone wrong yet again, Doh!

It could be worse and actually be something important.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast