Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

warrelics.ey/forum web attack

Article about: I tried to get on and my virus protection blocked this site. There is a very similar attack signature that is the same as this site or close to it. To unblock I had to disable this. web atta

?

Please guys, let me know exact link where the viruses alert is coming, may be some links posted on the forum are bad, and if possible screenshots
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

3 shots of web attacks;

jscoinminer 8 55 75

8 is the worst, if I don't disable it in the security files I can't even log on here.

warrelics.ey/forum web attackwarrelics.ey/forum web attackwarrelics.ey/forum web attack

?

Hello i too canot get on the forum as my computor is being attacked by this which is very close to warrelics address it is www.warrelics.eu45.33.122.168, 80 This is from my phone the only way i can contact you

- - ------- - -

Hello i too canot get on the forum as my computor is being attacked by this which is very close to warrelics address it is www.warrelics.eu45.33.122.168, 80 This is from my phone the only way i can contact you

IE Explorer issues

More info here such as: From Aldo

Funny, I just restored the defaults on Norton and it blocked access again, so I had to go back in and allow it. Since its not an actual virus I'm not worried about it.
    Go to Norton - Settings - Firewall - Intrusion and Browser protection tab - Configure - Intrusion signatures - configure - just type coinminer in search box and it will produce the entire list, then uncheck the 8 version.

Perhaps you need to go into your security software and allow the coinminer temporarily just to get access to this website and once it recognizes it as no threat you can restore the default settings. It's just my opinion but it worked for me.

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    Maps is an undercover Mod
    Odd he was the guy that wore the horse head in that ...ahem photo way back when..or was he trying to be a trojan LOL
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have been unable to access the forum for some time due to coinminer attack. Having spent much of yesterday afternoon trying to fix this, I found a sollution which involves typing https:// (as opposed to http://) before the web address. This allows me access to the site.

Dimas, here is couple pictures of what happen to me while I enter to this forum.

This first alert come when I vent to Classifeds section

And this second show what Avira activity show while I run my PC, it is no matter what part of forum I visit there is always some miner detections.

Edit :Little bit small pictures, here is zoomed

Map Congrats on the MOD status, I saw it in your future lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2