Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why?

Article about: Hi all. I have one little question... Why i can't go to next page in threads ? Cheers, Luka

?

Exclamation Why?

Hi all. I have one little question... Why i can't go to next page in threads ?
    Cheers, Luka

Default Re: Why?

Hi Luka, your English is good, but I am sorry, I don't understand your question?

Cheers, Ade.

Maybe there referring to a Guest user, IE when your not logged in you can only view a few pages?

Hi Luka, I rarely have had the same problem. Ade, there are times when I'm reading a post that has more than two pages, I will click on page two, and page one will come up again. I can even try to by-pass and go to page four or five and it will still come back up on page one. I've found that if I sign out, then sign right back in, I can pull up the following pages. Also, there are times I will sign on and everybody else can see the pictures on a post, but I can't. Sounds strange I know. It just may be my old computer, or those pesky little compter gremlins running around in there. I'm not complaining, still the best forum on the net, you guys have the highest quality site.

Jay

Hi Jay, no problem. Any faults are good to know and hear about.

The easiest step is to log out and the clear all your PC cookies. This will usually solve most of these kind of problems.

Next is the type of browser: I would always recommend Mozilla Firefox. I am actually an AOL user but find the forum runs much better/faster via Mozilla.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade!

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    It just may be my old computer, or those pesky little compter gremlins running around in there.
    Friends call me Gremlin

You can be a Gremlin Luka, as long as you're not messing up my computer.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    You can be a Gremlin Luka, as long as you're not messing up my computer.

Jay
    and dont tuch the food after midnight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast