Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE Up-Loading Picture Process

Article about: Hello Just recently upgraded to windows 10. I am having a problem with the process of uploading pictures. It was a very simple process when using windows-8 however it has become a multi step

?

Default WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE Up-Loading Picture Process

Hello

Just recently upgraded to windows 10. I am having a problem with the process of uploading pictures. It was a very simple process when using windows-8 however it has become a multi step process now.

I t was very simple you would just click on the folder and you would stay on that folder now you have to repeat the steps over and over for each picture

anybody know any short cuts

thank you very much
    Tony

Just the usual issues with the windows 10 upgrade. What browser are you using ? If chrome, try removing and re-installing
    If still having issues, back up all your data and try a fresh install of windows 10.

?

Hi History man
    thanks for the info
    Tony

using edge

I cant think of many people who have not had issues after upgrading to Win 10 to some degree

I myself upgraded to Win10, Outlook stopped working, Anti-Virus would not update and other little issues. I then did the Reset option in Settings which is meant to install a clean fresh copy of Win 10. The PC would then not restart at all

I've since just installed Win7 again and it works fine

Windows 10 is bloody awful IMO. I hate it. Stewy

Thankyou Gents..I will continue to ignore the download notice. Im happy with windows 8.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill