Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WOW! Big Thanks!!!

Article about: Hello, I am so very grateful to all members & guests who took time from their schedules and lives on Friday afternoon and over the weekend to help me with my website. Your results are sh

?

Default WOW! Big Thanks!!!

Hello,

I am so very grateful to all members & guests who took time from their schedules and lives on Friday afternoon and over the weekend to help me with my website. Your results are shown below via my analytics page over a 48 hour period. Google, Joomla & GoDaddy have spoken to me today and we are back on track with my site thanks to your assistance. More layers, security & fail safes are in place to help me manage my site for the future.

I know we all have differences of opinions, collecting interests, varied religious views, political stances, age demographics, language barriers, race & nationality. What I am humbled and thankful for is this hobby and those such as you in it. Many of you know I collected for 30 years before ever coming to WRF or joining a forum. Only 2 years ago in October I was encouraged by Ger Hassels to join.

I could not be happier here or feel more part of a family than with you band of brothers! I salute you for the support and making WRF great on so many levels. The hobby bonds us together through all going on in the world today. Take time to appreciate each other more than ever. I sure do!

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WOW!  Big Thanks!!!  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

you're welcome mate.

Glad to hear you got everything worked out. Hope you have no further problems. Bob

MAP
    ?

I thought we were all getting a free Tinnie or dagger for this? I've been conned, I say, conned!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I thought we were all getting a free Tinnie or dagger for this? I've been conned, I say, conned!!!
    Hey NIB.... Are you going to Larry C's office again?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hey NIB.... Are you going to Larry C's office again?
    Only if you tattle

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Only if you tattle
    Tinnie is in the mail I guess as I am not snitch 😝

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Tinnie is in the mail I guess as I am not snitch 😝
    Was hoping for a dagger since I did spend quite a bit of time on the site (greedy little brat, aren't I....LoL)

?

It never hurts to help, so no thanks at all