Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW1 tank crew face mask

Article about: My attempts to sell my item have failed because the photo that I try to attach "exceeds the maximum upload value". I am told that I have to make the picture smaller - but I have no

Default WW1 tank crew face mask

My attempts to sell my item have failed because the photo that I try to attach "exceeds the maximum upload value". I am told that I have to make the picture smaller - but I have no idea how to do this.
    Google gave me a method for compacting pictures - but then I could not find the compacted picture to attach to my sales advert. At 86, Ido not lewarn complicated procedures easily. Please help me sell my item - a very rare WW1 tank mask.!!

?

Do you have a teenaged grandchild? If so give them the keyboard. They'll get it tight for you in no time!

Otherwise PM me your email address and I'll downsize it for you.

Cheers

Doug

?

If you have the same applications as me, open the picture, select open at the top of the screen, select Microsoft Office 2010, select edit picture, select resize, select 800X600 and save.

?

For a completely non-complicated process, add this site to your favourites ( JPEG Reducer - FREE online jpeg cruncher and thumbnail maker. Compress your jpegs and photos to make them load faster using our online jpeg shrinker. ) in the green box, click browse to the picture location on your PC, i.e desktop and then click "reduce it".
    It compress's the picture for you at various file-sizes, just right click on a suitably small filesize ( 50% ) is a safe bet, and save it to your desktop.

Hello Doug. I don't have a teenage grandchild to help out. My computer skills are limited to sending Emails with attachments. Anything else might as well be chinese. This is the first time that I have been asked to compress an attachment to a smaller size. My Email address is rehooley@ntlworld.com Any instruction you offer would need to be step by step in plain English rather than 'computer-speak' (please).

One simple method to make it smaller, if you use Outlook Express email, is to just email the photo to yourself. The Outlook program will ask "Would you like the photo smaller?", click "yes" and send. When you receive it from yourself, it will be smaller. Save the photo and you're done.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi Lincoln, actually many of these suggestions here would work very simply. I'm not good at explaining to people how to do it but I can do it for you if none of these suggestions work. I'd love to see it. I own one and have owned another which now resides with Tony at Kaisers Bunker.

Right click on the picture, select open with, use paint, select resize, select 40%, select save as and add an s to the file name and it will be saved next to the original picture in the same location.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi. I tried, several times, to do axactly as you advised - but there was no offer to make the photo smaller.!?! I could only send it to myself as a same-size attachment.

Thank you 'Anon' - Your advice worked , after a bit of struggling. Don't ever grow old - simple problems become nightmares !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast