Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1st M Luftwaffe Dagger by SMF

Article about: More... by: Anzel Description: Here is an excellent 1st Model Luftwaffe Dagger by SMF. This is a mid period one comprised of pot metal with some of the original silvering present. The alumin

Default 1st M Luftwaffe Dagger by SMF

More...

by: Anzel

Description: Here is an excellent 1st Model Luftwaffe Dagger by SMF. This is a mid period one comprised of "pot metal" with some of the original silvering present. The aluminium hanger is correct for mid period ones like this was matched to this dagger by me since it did not have one when I picked it up. The leather is excellent throughout the scabbard and handle without any major flaws. the blade is very clean and shiny. The very tip is no longer needle pointed but rounded some. The top of the pommel has taken a few hits but nothing terrible. All screw are present and un messed with. everything is tight and snug as it should be with blade entering and exiting the scabbard beautifully. This is a very nice dagger for any collection. Feel free to ask for additional photos, I would be happy to send them via email. Thanks for looking!

$699 Buy It Now!!! Includes US shipping.
    please inquire about international shipping it will be more.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st M Luftwaffe Dagger by SMF
    P
    Many