Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger. C. Gustav Spitzer, Solingen complete w/ deluxe hangers and portepee

Article about: More... by: jooots Description: 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger. C. Gustav Spitzer, Solingen complete w/ deluxe hangers and portepee. My late grandpa, who served as cook, somehow got hold of this

Default 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger. C. Gustav Spitzer, Solingen complete w/ deluxe hangers and portepee

More...

by: jooots

Description: 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger. C. Gustav Spitzer, Solingen complete w/ deluxe hangers and portepee.

My late grandpa, who served as cook, somehow got hold of this Luftwaffe officer's dagger during WWII and "rescued" it. It was kept in a cupboard in his house for all the years. It wasn't cleaned or polished, it is still in the original after-war condition. Complete with hangers and a beautiful, like-new, portepee.

Please contact me if interested, price was set according to simlar offers from dealers I researched on the internet (most of them are not complete with hangers and portepee), but it is probably not my last word. We would have to talk about shipping and payment anyway.

I'm selling on Ebay with the same username "jooots" and have shipped stuff to North America, all over Europe and Russia before.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger. C. Gustav Spitzer, Solingen complete w/ deluxe hangers and portepee
    P
    Many