Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Boker SS Dagger

Article about: More... by: Mac 66 Description: Early Boker SS Dagger with the great build quality in very good condition with a lovely dark burnished motto & Boker trademark logo, theres some age grey

Default Boker SS Dagger

More...

by: Mac 66

Description: Early Boker SS Dagger with the great build quality in very good condition with a lovely dark burnished motto & Boker trademark logo, theres some age grey on the blade mostly on the plain side, its had a clean at some point but saying that there is a good amount of orgional crossgrain remaining, scabbard looks to me like an old period repaint that has been done very well & has some genuine ware to the black paint, all scabbard fitting screws are in good order, bottom crossguard is stamped I for Munchen, the grip has some superficial hairliners as most SS grips have but is solid enough with a lovely eagle & SS runes insignia, top nut is undamaged & all the nickle fittings have a lovely uncleaned patina, the dagger is not overpriced & is priced to sell, it looks much better in real life in hand than my photos show & i,m sure the new owner will be happy, if you have any questions please ask by PM.

Paypal, IBAN or UK cheque payments accepted, buyer pays shipping & fees, will ship worldwide

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Boker SS Dagger
    P
    Many