Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! White grip Army Dagger by Tiger with hangers - amazing condition!

Article about: More... by: ineedcoffee Description: This one is a beauty and white grips are my personal favorite, I just think they look the best. Here's your chance to pick up a really nice white grip He

Default FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! White grip Army Dagger by Tiger with hangers - amazing condition!

More...

by: ineedcoffee

Description: This one is a beauty and white grips are my personal favorite, I just think they look the best. Here's your chance to pick up a really nice white grip Heer dagger by a rare maker, Tiger. This army dagger's scabbard has no dents or dings and the details are strong on this one. Eagle is handsome and the maker mark is deep. Price includes deluxe hangers as well, which are in terrific condition! This dagger displays beautifully and is priced to sell so don't miss out!
    US sales only. Knock 5% off if you choose family and friends through Paypal, just let me know. Free shipping with tracking. $529 plus shipping!!! This won't last long. Thanks for looking!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! White grip Army Dagger by Tiger with hangers - amazing condition!
    P
    Many