Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German SA Dagger by Neidhardt and Schmidt

Article about: More... by: jedavis51 Description: It has been a challenge to upload Photos. If we can not get them uploaded send me an email address and I will send pictures to you outside this system. You

Default German SA Dagger by Neidhardt and Schmidt

More...

by: jedavis51

Description: It has been a challenge to upload Photos. If we can not get them uploaded send me an email address and I will send pictures to you outside this system.

You are looking at and bidding on an SA Dagger by Neidhardt and Schmidt. As most of you know this blade was made by the earliest manufacturers of the SA Dagger. Schmidt was the first manufacturer and was developed in the 1920's. It is my understanding that Hitler contributed to the design. Later on Schmidt partnered with Neidhardt. If you can not see logo that well to be convinced please check on google SA Dagger logos, you can compare and see that they match in outline. It is a Neidhardt and Schmidt.
    My grandfather was in WW2. He was in the Battle of the Bulge. It was taken from a German soldier during that time. He was a scout and was consistently out and about for the army. The blade is complete with scabbard and the leather laniard hook for attachment to a belt. My grandfather gave it to me when I was 10 and until recently, it has remained on a walnut plaque for 52 years. I want to sell it and get some value from it vs it being sold at a garage sale for $10.00 when I am gone. Fifty years is long enough to have looked at it.
    The only defect is that the walnut handle on the back side has a chip in it.

I do not know if all international countries will accept this type of item. Item shipped Internationally will be contingent on government permission to allow shipment and any fees, import duties, taxes or any other charges assessed. I do not expect any difficulties but some areas can be difficult.
    USA 3-4 day shipment will be $9.00. International may be up to $40.00 US plus any other charges, import duties, fees etc. If country restricts shipment, I can not get the item to you. I do not expect any problems. I will insure the item and pay that fee myself.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German SA Dagger by Neidhardt and Schmidt
    P
    Many