Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Dagger w/ Motto- Possible vet Bringnback

Article about: More... by: Bill T Description: Selling my HJ Knife marked RZM M/7 13 Arthur Shuttelhoffer - Solingen This knife is all complete and in overall good condition. The neat thing about this knif

Default HJ Dagger w/ Motto- Possible vet Bringnback

More...

by: Bill T

Description: Selling my HJ Knife marked RZM M/7 13 Arthur Shuttelhoffer - Solingen

This knife is all complete and in overall good condition. The neat thing about this knife is that it has what I am assuming is a US Vet, either social security number, Souvenir #, or military number lightly etched in the blade. Most likely done a long time ago to be able to get it home as a souvenir? I don't know. But it gives possible research opportunity....that I have not been able to do since I have owned it. It doesn't detract from the piece, IMO it gives it a lot more history and character than your average HJ dagger that's been sitting in a supply room all war.

Grips and HJ Diamond are in beautiful shape. Grips tight, no cracks. Diamond properly in place and in great shiny shape. Blade does have full motto "Blut Und Ehrel" which was hard to take a photo of, but is seen alot easier in hand....same with the etched Vet #. The "Ehrel" (and motto in general) was hard to get a photo of at an angle, but IS there and can be seen in hand.

There is patina at the hilt and beginning of blade, w/some (non-deep) pitting on the blade. Pitting on one side of hilt. looks worse on the macro close ups than in hand. This is a true "Been There" piece, that was actually used and was an actual souvenir for a Vet, looks a lot better in hand than my photos make it seem, that's for sure.

Scabbard is complete, usual loss of paint in usual areas, mostly in front. Leather is still flexible/good shape. Snap still works and everything, but Im always careful with it, as it is old. An overall solid complete motto'ed example and Maker Marked piece with history. Buyer will like it in hand!

$240 USD (fairly priced for an overall nice and complete motto'ed dagger)

Payments: Money Order or Paypal. (Paypal fees on buyer unless sent as gift)
    Returns are per Estand rules.

Inside Continental USA sale INCLUDES Priority shipping w/ tracking.
    International Shipping will be at actual cost to buyer. (probably around $15 usd to most areas im assuming?)

PM ME FOR MORE PICS /ETC

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Dagger w/ Motto- Possible vet Bringnback
    P
    Many