Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Naval Dagger with Hangers & ID Disk

Article about: More... by: Rossi Description: Kriegsmarine Naval Plain Blade Dagger with Hangers and Kriegsmarine ID Disc / Dog Tag. Very nice condition dagger and hangers are near mint. Just a few very mi

Default Kriegsmarine Naval Dagger with Hangers & ID Disk

More...

by: Rossi

Description: Kriegsmarine Naval Plain Blade Dagger with Hangers and Kriegsmarine ID Disc / Dog Tag. Very nice condition dagger and hangers are near mint. Just a few very minor small dents in scabbard from door dings which is quite normal to see on these. Some pictures loaded here in AD but for many, many more please go to this link: Naval Dagger 2nd Model. On my website you will be able to see more pictures of scabbard, blade, fittings and the ID Disk.
    Handle has no cracks or chips on handle. Nice patina to all fittings & scabbard. Blade is clean and bright with no maker mark on blade but based on pommel and red felt buffer it is a WKC model. Plain blades were issued to petty officers versus etched blade to save money in WWII and are harder to find than the etched version. Hangers are nearly mint. No rips or tears and black felt is amazing on back. All gilding is present on clips and lion's faces on buckles. A very nice rig. Have had in my collection for years and hard to part with it but making room for other items. Thanks for looking. Any questions please PM me or email me. Rossi
    - Payment via Pay Pal Friends and Family.
    - 3 Day Inspection - Returns accepted as long as dagger and hangers is received same as initial condition minus return shipping costs.
    - USA Transactions only I am afraid on this one. Sorry international buyers for any incovenience
    - FREE Shipping Via Fed X Ground to USA. Tracking and Insurance also provided upon shipment.
    - Dagger, hangers & ID / Dog tag comes shipped in a padded storage case.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Naval Dagger with Hangers & ID Disk
    P
    Many