Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Dagger w/ Case

Article about: More... by: Bill T Description: Parting with my 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger, maker marked Alcoso. I bought this from Paul at Lakeside Trader a few years back. It was marked on the site as Exc

Default Luftwaffe Dagger w/ Case

More...

by: Bill T

Description: Parting with my 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger, maker marked Alcoso.

I bought this from Paul at Lakeside Trader a few years back. It was marked on the site as Exc . The Marked Blade shows very minimal wear and is in very nice shape from hilt to tip. The Crossgrain on the blade is still intact and it has a fine tip.
    It has a nice looking yellow/orange colored grip, which does have some surface cracks, w/ small chip near pommel...but is obviously still complete, solid and sound, as seen in pics. Not distracting in hand and Displays very nicely.

Scabbard is dent free, and has nice detail! Eagle/crossguard/Pommel fixtures are all in great shape and tight with excellent detail throughout.
    Dagger is all original, comes with the scabbard and a worn original portapee. Also included is that nice padded preservation case, made for these 2nd model Lufts.

Overall a sharp looking MM Alcoso dagger w/ case that has a lot going for it and displays very well. This one was "there", but certainly taken care of too!
    (P.S.- for those of you who are really picky when it comes to grips, you could easily switch it out, but I never saw the need to as this one has a nice color and the chip is barely noticeable in hand and on display)
    Asking $480 (much less than what I paid), including priority shipping Inside Cont USA
    Shipping internationally is possible, and I will pay $10 towards it, you pick up the remainder

Any questions or want more pics, please feel free to PM me!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger w/ Case
    P
    Many