Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Personalized RAD Enlisted Man

Article about: More... by: MGray Description: Personalized RAD Enlisted Man’s Hewer by Carl Eickhorn. Not only does this Hewer remain in very good condition, but it is personalized which is a RARITY

Default Personalized RAD Enlisted Man

More...

by: MGray

Description: Personalized RAD Enlisted Man’s Hewer by Carl Eickhorn. Not only does this Hewer remain in very good condition, but it is personalized which is a RARITY on this model dagger! Personalized on the handle and scabbard E. W. It shows honest wear nothing abused. The blade appears to have been cleaned up lightly with some steel wool, but even that is light. The black enameling does show dings and scratches per usage. There is some nickel wear to the top of the handle and also some slight wear to the nickel to the side of the scabbard that would rub against you. This is a very nice honest piece fresh to the market! Please ask if you would like any additional photographs, I can email them to you.
    If you are in the Edinboro, PA area this item can be viewed at my antique shop. I have a large Military section at Lady Gray Antiques located at 114 Erie St. Edinboro, Pa. 16412. 814-734-8060 Tus-Fri 10-5 Sat 10-4 EST. I also sell militaria on my site, contact me for more information. Due to the Holidays, my shop will be closed December 24, 25 & 26. You can still contact me via messaging and I will be sure to get back to you.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personalized RAD Enlisted Man
    P
    Many