Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Robert Klaas Panther's Head sword

Article about: More... by: clarkmilitaria Description: Hello, This is a Robert Klaas Panther's Head sword. It is in great condition, the blade is bright and clean, reflective, although not quite mirror-bri

Default Robert Klaas Panther's Head sword

More...

by: clarkmilitaria

Description: Hello,
    This is a Robert Klaas Panther's Head sword. It is in great condition, the blade is bright and clean, reflective, although not quite mirror-bright. The pictures show it well. The scabbard is dent-free and only has some minor surface scratches, overall though it is in excellent shape. The hilt is very nice, it is brass, which I like since it just feels and looks so much more substantial than aluminum, although the finish is a little worn, and I replaced one of the red eyes a while ago. You can see from the pictures, though, that even with the minor hilt wear on this piece it still looks great, and I am only asking $400. I think that is a very fair price for this piece, especially if you do a quick check around and see dealer prices for these in comparable shape. Please contact me if you are interested at all!
    Thanks for looking!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas Panther's Head sword
    P
    Many