Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger Storm Trooper RZM Frederick Solingen

Article about: More... by: junkerpena Description: SA Storm Trooper Daggermarked RZM M7/49which is: Fredrick Herder A.S. SolingenI have included photos taken from all angles so you mightsee true condition

Default SA Dagger Storm Trooper RZM Frederick Solingen

More...

by: junkerpena

Description:
    SA Storm Trooper Daggermarked RZM M7/49which is: Fredrick Herder A.S. SolingenI have included photos taken from all angles so you mightsee true condition of this pieceI was told it is authentic by two very reputable collectorsthey also mentioned the hanger is in excellent conditionthe blade has slight color loss which is very common with RZM bladesthe cross graining is very nicehas not been sharpenedonly marks on blade are from going in and out of scabbardI am selling this for a friend whose father was in WW2 theatre in Germanyhe brought this and several other relics homeI will ship insured only within the united statesthere will be NO returns so ask questions before bidding or making an offerI am open to all offers.I can send more photos if you need themthank you for your interestI do accept Paypal, but I will also accept a personal or business check allowing time for it to clearor postal money order, with time allowed for me to make sure it is legitBECAUSE treasure hunting should be easy and fun! I have been a trusted 100% feedback powerseller on ebay for 12 years. this item however, is not allowed on ebay. that is why you will find it hereif you wish to look up my profile on ebay look at sellertallredthank you"I do not collect war memorabilia because I have a morbid fascination with death and destruction, rather, I think we must preserve and learn from our past or we will be doomed to repeat it"

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Storm Trooper RZM Frederick Solingen
    P
    Many