Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger WWII for sale

Article about: More... by: waffles7622 Description: My name is David Jones. I am looking to sell a real SA dagger. The SA dagger is from WWII, I was given it several years ago by my grandmother, after her

Default SA Dagger WWII for sale

More...

by: waffles7622

Description: My name is David Jones. I am looking to sell a real SA dagger. The SA dagger is from WWII, I was given it several years ago by my grandmother, after her husband passed away. My grandmother’s name is Inge. She was born in Germany in 1923 February 7th. In 1941 she was in Iceland where she met her to be husband Bernel Jones. Shortly after she returned to Germany. Once she was back home, bombs began to be dropped where she was. Bernel, at the time was pushing a front somewhere in Germany. When he killed a foot solider, he ended up taking one of his knifes. Thus I have the SS dagger from WWII. I am looking to sell this dagger, here are some pictures, let me know if you need more. The blade has not been sharpened; It has slight blemishing but I know it has not been sharpened. Let me know what you think, The dagger has FR on it, if I remember correctly that is where it was made. I will post this on the forums once I get my account fully set up.

Kept the story short...

Thanks- David

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger WWII for sale
    P
    Many