Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Slant Horster Heer Dagger

Article about: More... by: T Kendall Description: Beautiful early slant Horster. Crisp WKC Type-1 crossguard - Beautiful early Horster scabbard with the unique Horster bands one tiny ding that I can see. E

Default Slant Horster Heer Dagger

More...

by: T Kendall

Description: Beautiful early slant Horster. Crisp WKC Type-1 crossguard - Beautiful early Horster scabbard with the unique Horster bands one tiny ding that I can see. Early large variation maker marked Horster Blade is real nice showing most crossgrain with some spots here and there overall super nice blade for an army of this vintage. Grip is very nice with no damage a few rub marks but very minor. Interesting fact I discovered on these early Horsters the grip overhangs the ferrule more than any other maker. I have seen this on multiple examples of early Horsters a trait I am proud to announce to the army collectors. Pommel is a fantastic example exhibiting the best hand work you will see on a pommel. Dagger has a nice patina and just a superb example all around. The dagger is not internally numbered but textbook in every way. I have been on the fence for months about selling this the only reason this dagger has come available is I found a named example I am purchasing. I have personally seen very few of these early Horsters in collections they are very rare. $1095.00 I will pay priority shipping in the USA if a postal money order is used. Out of USA will be + shipping costs. There will not be any reduction on this dagger I have priced it at the least I am willing to part with it for. PM or email - tkendall@cableone.net

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Slant Horster Heer Dagger
    P
    Many