Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 aluminium 1st luftwaffe £685

Article about: More... by: mattty01 Description: This version is my favourite dagger of the third reich, closely next in line would be the Teno the only difference being these can still be had at reasonabl

Default Ww2 aluminium 1st luftwaffe £685

More...

by: mattty01

Description: This version is my favourite dagger of the third reich, closely next in line would be the Teno the only difference being these can still be had at reasonable money at the moment.
    Its is a Ww2 original E.F Horster dagger with the rarer aluminium fittings which seem that much harder to find than the nickle version.
    Bright E.F Horster blade in a nice thin layer of grease but does have the odd bit of pitting where the runners rested.
    The fittings are excellent showing little damage however the pommel has had a few light hits.
    The gilding to the swastikas is 100% with no marks or loss of colour.
    The Scabbard leather shows the normal dings and hits from where the chain clip swings and hits.
    All in all its a cracking original piece and also by E.F Horster so you really cant go wrong!
    I can ship anywhere and I do take paypal. I also Have 100% rating through ebay so you can buy through them if you wish.
    Please contact me to arrange viewing.
    I work in suffolk so this area would be best for me during the week days however im very flexible evenings and weekends.
    NEW PRICE!! £685

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 aluminium 1st luftwaffe £685
    P
    Many